The Department for Education require that all school websites contain certain information. To facilitate you finding it, this page provides shortcuts to key information either within this site, or externally.
Please contact us if you would like a paper copy of any information contained here.
- Please click here to find out more about our school’s ethos
- Please click here to find out more about our Disadvantaged Students allocation.
- Our admissions arrangements are set out here.
- Details of the curriculum can be found by clicking here.
- Details of our careers provision can be found by clicking here.
Ofsted Results and performance
School Exam Results
- Click here for the latest exam results
- Click here for the WHMAT’s equality objectives
- Click here for the accessibility plan
- Click here for the Tile Cross Academy Improvement Plan 2019-20
- Click here for the Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust Plan 2018-23
WHMAT Annual Accounts, Annual Reports and Gender Pay Gap Report
- Click here for Annual Reports, Financial Statements and Gender Pay Gap Report
Charging and remissions information
- Click here for Charging and Remissions information
Although a basic level of disability access is in place at trust academies, the architectural design means that some of the main buildings remain unsuitable for access to students with significant physical disabilities and mobility difficulties, such as those using wheelchairs.
Ramped entrances to the front of the school are now in place but access to the upper stories of the academies is not possible. (Taken from the SEN Policy)