Here you will find all COVID-19 specific letters/policies/details for Tile Cross Academy alongside some useful links
Birmingham Education Partnership have provided the following links for anyone needing extra support:
- Urgent mental health help line: ring 0121 262 3555 for advice and support. This line is available 24 hours, 7 days a week and can be used whether you are known to the service or not.
- Foodbanks: https://www.findfoodbanksbrum.org.uk/project_category/food-banks/
- Domestic Violence: Birmingham & Solihull Women’s Aid www.bswaid.org
Helpline: 0808 800 0028. Open 7 days a week 9.15am – 5.15pm (closed bank holidays)
- Finally, a reminder that there is a lot of other early help in the city for all young people and families. Click here for see a whole range of offers: Birmingham Children’s Partnership – Resources | Birmingham Children’s Partnership – Resources | Birmingham City Council
For Children and Young People
- Kooth: www.kooth.com (Online chat, resources and direct help for 10-25yr olds)
- Pause (Mental health and emotional wellbeing support): to register and request support online via https://www.forwardthinkingbirmingham.org.uk/services/13-pause or call the registration line 0207 841 4470.